Monday, July 16, 2012

Sarah + Brian Lindsay's Wedding 7.16.11

Sarah + Brian got married last July in the amazing Ann Arbor, Michigan. I love everything about Ann Arbor and loved the church they choose on campus. Everything came together very smoothly and I instantly clicked with Sarah when I met her and her mom in a little coffee shop in Ann Arbor to discuss their 'big day'.


 St. Thomas church was AMAZING and the perfect location for this U of M Alumni!

Meet the beautiful bride Sarah...she was glowing and smiling the whole day :)


A peak inside the church after the ceremony


I love the bridesmaids navy short dresses and this saweet shot in front of the stadium with the bridal party.


The centerpieces had navy and some ivory flowers. They looked amazing during dinner.


I love the chocolate covered strawberries on the wedding cake - delish!


Happy 1 year Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Lindsay!!! Cheers to many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment