Friday, September 16, 2011

Brent + Jess: Fingerprint Bands

This isn't an episode of CSI Miami where they would be dusting for prints (one of my fav shows)...but a great personal touch... fingerprint jewelry! I stumbled across this cute etsy shop that evolved into clicking a link to their amazing website :)

Meet Brent & Jess (I am partial since we share the same name) who own Fingerprint Wedding Bands. With more than 15 years of experience these two are really doing something amazing!


After browsing their Etsy and site I am in LOVE.... I made Sam (my husband) come into the living room to see what I had discovered....needless to say we are going to be placing an order very soon... love this idea!

 After you look around and talk with either Brent or Jess you will get a kit in the mail to do your fingerprint. Its takes about an hour to do and when complete you will send it back to them. From there they will make the magic happen on the item you choose. 

Look at all these neat designs... 

Perfect for someone over seas... or far away... a baby's foot print... options are endless really


Great family idea... fingerprints of everyone in the family. I think I would like this one day instead of the old pea in a pod around my neck. So much more personal.


They are also pet friendly too... I mean we all know if you are an animal lover that they are your family. Check out these super cute items they do for your beloved pets.

look at that nose... :)
[All photos are from Brent & Jess's website, facebook or Etsy shop]

If you haven't already clicked one of the hyperlinks above and gone to either their Etsy shop or website I suggest you do so.... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. All these jewellery are available in the market. Other than cost, fingerprint jewellery is also readily available to all. It is easy given that there are many online retailers selling this type of jewellery.
    fingerprint jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruit shaped jewelleries! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete