Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wish Upon a Wedding Michigan

I am thrilled to talk about this new and amazing non-profit organization in Michigan! Wish Upon a Wedding is a national non-profit and the Michigan chapter is launching January 17th. As you know weddings are stressful enough to plan but they are even more stressful when a couple has at least one of them diagnosed with a terminal illness or serious life-altering circumstance.

The launch party is Tuesday, January 17th starting at 7pm at the Crofoot in Pontiac. The event is open to newlyweds, wedding industry professionals, medical professionals and recently engaged couples. It is a FREE event but you do need to register so they have a headcount. Wish Upon a Wedding is accepting donations to get their Michigan Chapter started and that will allow them to start granting wishes!  

The Michigan chapter can start granting wishes after their launch party on January 17th.

I signed right up for this when I heard about it from my dear friend E'Lisa with E. C. Campbell Photography in April... its such a great cause and I am so excited to be on the "waiting" vendor list!! I think this is a great organization for anyone to volunteer their time, airline miles or donate too. Its truly a great cause and it warms my heart to read all of the wishes granted to date around the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment